S2 Institute Policies
Updated 17 June 2020
The policies on this page regard open-enrollment programs conducted as live courses.
For General School Policies and additional policies related to distance learning programs, CEP courses, and other matters, use the following links.
Our goal is your satisfaction! We will gladly accept the return of a product in accordance with the following policy:
1. Contact S2 customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
2. Customers are responsible for return postage for items they wish to exchange or refund. We recommend returned packages are sent via insured postage, since we are not responsible for lost parcels.
3. Please include a note inside your package including your order number and reason for return (i.e. refund or exchange size, etc.).
4. Customers will be charged actual postage charges, via UPS ground service, for shipment of replacement merchandise. Your credit card on file will be billed for this amount or you may include a money order with your returned merchandise to pay for return shipping charges.
5. Clearly mark r=the Return Authorization Number (RA#) on the outside of the package near the address label before shipping your items to S2 Return Department. Packages which do not have an RA# clearly visible on the outside of the package will be refused.
ATTN: Store Returns
3700 Ulmerton Road, Suite 201
Clearwater, FL 33762 USA
Important Notes Regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds
Returns or exchanges will be accepted within 2 weeks from shipment of your order. Contact us for a return authorization # (RA#) within the 2 week return/exchange period. Once obtaining an RA#, merchandise must be received at our return center within 2 weeks or it will not be accepted.
Returned merchandise MUST be in NEW condition and free from any signs of wear or use. Used merchandise will not be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, in NEW condition, with all tags and labels still attached.
Special orders, closeout merchandise and custom items may not be returned for exchange or refund.
Items which have been altered, such as pant hemming and insignia application may not be returned or exchanged.
All returned merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Many orders ship the same business day they are received. Because of this orders may not be cancelled if they have already been processed for shipping. However, we will make every attempt to accommodate cancellation requests as long as your order has not been processed and filled.
Cancelled orders are subject to a 15% cancellation charge if they have begun processing.
If you place an order for merchandise that is out of stock, you will receive automatic email notification that the item is currently backordered and the expected shipping date. As soon as the item is back in stock, your order will be immediately shipped.
Registered site users may purchase merchandise by using our secure Internet shopping cart system. The S2 Store shopping cart system allows customers to pay for merchandise by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All online payment transactions are processed through Ebay PayPal.