The S2 Institute, in conjunction with the International Association of Counterterrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP), will be presenting a four-day, 32-hour Anti-Terrorism Officer (ATO) Course in Stockholm, Sweden:
Sweden(26-29 November 2012)
The S2/IACSP Anti-Terrorism Officer (ATO) Course is designed to prepare security and law enforcement professionals for assignments involving the protection of facilities against terrorist attack. This program provides a detailed exploration of contemporary terrorist methods and essential skills and knowledge that all anti-terrorism personnel should possess.
Since 2002, over 1,000 students worldwide have graduated from the S2 Anti-Terrorism Officer (ATO) Program.
Introduction to Terrorism • Dynamics of Terrorist Attacks • Advanced IED Threat M.O. • Chem-Bio Terrorism • AT Countermeasures & Planning Concepts • Protective Counterintelligence/OPSEC • Physical Security and Access Control Planning • Blast Mitigation and Facility Design • Mail Security Planning • Bomb Threat Management • Suspect IED & VBIED Response • Post-Blast Response • Chem-Bio Attack Response
What is included?
In addition to 32-hours of instruction, all students attending the S2/IACSP Anti-Terrorism Officer Course will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion suitable for framing
- Course notebook including over 250 pages of slides and reference material
- 1-Year Membership in the International Association of Counterterrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP), including one-year subscription to Counterterrorism & Homeland Security International magazine. (Existing IACSP members will receive one-year renewal of membership)
- 1-Year S2 Institute Membership
- S2 Institute Anti-Terrorism Officer Challenge Coin
- Registration for the Future Defence & Security Exhibit (FDS Nordic) occurring at the Stockholmsmässan Exhibition & Congress Center on 27-29 November 2012.
Enrollment in the S2/IACSP Anti-Terrorism Officer Course also includes catered lunches and coffee breaks.
Registration at Future Defence & Security Exhibit (FDS Nordic)
Enrollment in the Stockholm S2 Anti-Terrorism Officer (ATO) Course also includes a courtesy registration for the Future Defence & Security Exhibit (FDS Nordic) scheduled at the Stockholmsmässan Exhibition & Congress Center on 27-29 November 2012.
The daily start and end times for the S2 ATO program will be scheduled to permit late afternoon attendance at the exhibits.
For more information about FDS Nordic, visit the FDS Nordic web site: http://www.fdsnordic.com/.
Visit the course pages for the upcoming programs for more information.